Happy Snowy times, tis rather glorious outside if a little cold… Tis why we’ll be inside the cosy The Star pub for our meeting, this evening! 🙂 Come anytime from 7pm, we’ll start at 7:15pm and finish up around 8:45pm. All welcome!
We’ll have snacks to share: pitta & hummus & sweet things – feel welcome to bring food to share too! The Star is great as you can bring your dinner in too if you don’t have a chance to eat before the meeting.
Here’s an Agenda of things to discuss:
– Updates! And overview of the volunteering/roles we need more help with & working groups we had last year
– Fruit tree mapping with consultancy help
– Upcoming Sessions:
– Pruning Sessions: upcoming – when and where and who’s up for helping organise them? – who’s up for learning how to prune fruit trees?
– Foraging Sessions: – should we get in a professional and run a skill-share? Who would we like to get in?
– Funding Application
– Upcoming Confirmed Events
– Any extra ideas you have that you want to share or take on!
Post-meeting drink for anyone who wants to stay around!
If you can make it, but not till a bit later, let us know on 07708776392.
Any questions, email AbundanceHarvestsOxford@gmail.com or text the number.
Hope to see lots of you there,
Abundant Wintry Wishes till this evening!