Apologies to those students who wanted to come and will have gone home by then – if you’re interested, but can’t make the event, student or not, please email email@example.com your comments on the agenda topics, or just to ask to be kept up to date!
– An intro to Disco Soup! for all those who didn’t go to the Foodisco and who aren’t sure what it’s all about (it’s basically: communal chopping, soup-making and soup-eating, all to live music, in a public place, open to all!)
– What was good and what could we improve about the last Disco Soup?
– How can we work so the event better serves those in food poverty?
– Should we use the event to encourage confidence in cooking? If so, how?
– What other aims should the event have?
– When should we have the Disco Soup event?
– Where should we have the Disco Soup event?